23 January 2014

Stay away.....




 I came across this tweet sometime ago and it said .... If you show a GIRL you do not care she'll chase you, but if you show a WOMAN you do not care she'll replace you. At first when i read it I was smiling to myself secretly wondering if I am still a girl or I have grown to become a woman.


So let me ask are you a woman or a girl... are you still a boy or a man? It then puzzled me why a girl will chase a guy who doesnt care for her and then the bulb lit up and I realized she chases the guy because she isn't used to disappointments, she's used to getting what she wants, nobody says no to her .... and as for the woman she has grown to understand that in life disappointments are inevitable... and no one has time for time wasters.

  I used to be a girl.... letting my emotions cloud my reasoning. Putting my mind at risk, but then I fed the girl courage to become a woman... that woman who will then replace the boy for a man!.

  Stay away from them guys that do not put emotion to their doings with you..... or them girls who see you as a money bag....as you've got a lot to loose you may not see it now, but when your assumptions are wrong and you're too cowardly to blame yourself then you'll realize.

I feel that Alhaji Dangote and the Mr Adenuga had no time for this because they understood the principle of there's time for everything. They sort first to discover themselves then every other thing followed.

Mathew 6:33

Stay away!!!


Feel free to send me emails on this matter ....
Don't forget to leave a comment!!! i love feedback

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Designed By Blogger Templates